Please visit for call of submissions, our first keynote speaker and other information. Keep yourself updated. Will also activate conference social media and blog.
You are invited to be part of this exciting event, connect with national and international participants, and disseminate your research, experience, opinions in any of the following tracks:
- Full Research or Opinion papers
- Short papers or Posters presentation on research in progress
- Best Practices
- First 2 tracks need a structured abstract of 500-750 words excluding references (following APA 6th edition) according to the following structure:
- For Best Practices, a write up of 500 words should introduce the practice(s), its novelty, implementation and value for the community.
Authors will be notified about the accepted abstracts after blind reviewing by the program committee. Selected full-text papers will be considered for publishing in Pakistan Journal of Information Management & Libraries.
Proposed Themes for Authors’ Guidance (though not limited to these):
- Skills required to enhance employability in a knowledge society
- Educating future professional leaders academicians and researchers
- Evolving landscape of information & library job market
- Assessing employers’ mindsets, preferences, expectations and attitudes
- Quality assurance and accreditation of academic programs in developing countries
- Designing and implementing curriculum for future
- Challenges of faculty development
- Issues in national and international collaborations among schools
- Bridging the gap between educators and practitioners
- Role of library associations in the professional development
- Continuing professional development
- Leadership, Social, interpersonal and communication skills at the workplace
- Emerging professionals’ trends e.g. metadata, digital archiving, research data management, big data, cloud computing, linked data and social media in information organizations.
Please follow APA Style Manual 6th edition, for preparing manuscript according to the following structure:
Abstract Submission (Structured): Purpose/Aim, Research Design, Key Findings (if applicable), Significance/implications, Keywords.
Full Paper: Structured Abstract; Keywords (4-6); Background/Introduction; Purpose/Problem Statement; Research Objectives/Research Questions/Hypotheses; Literature Review; Research Design/Methodology; Findings; Discussion; Recommendations and Conclusion; Research Implications.
Criteria for Selection:
All submissions will be double blind peer reviewed against the following criteria:
- Relevance to conference theme
- Clarity, coherence, organization of writing
- Academic or professional merit
- Originality and innovation of the work
|Abstract Submission (Structured)||10th May, 2018|
|Notification of Acceptance/Rejection||4th June, 2018|
|Revised Abstract Submission||27th June, 2018|
|Paper Submission||15th July, 2018|
|Revision||15th August 2018|
|Camera ready final version||10th September, 2018|
Syeda Hina Batool