Institute : University of Education
1 each for (Faisalabad Campus; and Lower Mall Campus, Lahore)
Master degree in relevant subject or equivalent with one years’ relevant experience for those who obtained first division in master’s degree and five years relevant experience for those who obtained second division in master’s degree. Age: 22-35
How to Apply
1. Applicants are required to apply online through university job portal web.ue.edu.pk/jobs. The
applicants are also required to submit signed hardcopy/printout of same pre-filled online application
form to the Office, University of Education, College Road Township Campus, Lahore. Fill online
application form carefully as no editing will be allowed after submission.
2. The candidates applying for the post of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit six
sets of hard copies of printed On-Line Application form along with six complete sets of
testimonials/research publications/certificate of any distinction etc.
3. The applicants are required to print system generated fee challan and deposit job application
processing fee as mentioned on challan in any branch of Bank of Punjab.
4. The applicants are required to attach and submit attested copies of CNIC, domicile, all educational
documents/certificates, experience certificates and any other relevant documents along-with deposit
receipt / deposited system generated fee challan worth as per the following approved rates on or
before the closing date
Scales Amount (non-refundable)
BPS-21 to BPS-19 Rs. 4000/-
BPS-18 to BPS-17 Rs. 2500/-
BPS-16 to BPS-11 Rs. 1000/-
BPS-10 to BPS-01 Rs. 500
5. Applications submitted without deposited system generated fee challan will not be entertained.
Deposited amount is non-refundable/non-transferable.
6. The candidates applying for the post at Sr. No. 15 to Sr. No. 20 are required to submit application on
the prescribed form along with complete sets of testimonials /certificate of any distinction etc. with
bank draft of worth Rs.500/- (non-refundable) payable to the Treasurer, University of Education,
Lahore or deposit the amount in the UE Account no. 6510033181400107. Any application without
original bank draft or having incorrect payable title or without deposit slip will not be entertained.
7. For any Technical Assistance regarding On-Line Application Submission, please call at 042-99262218
during office hours.
8. Closing date for submission of online applications is 28.11.2022 (within office hours). Printed online
application form along-with all attached documents must be submitted on 30.11.2022 in person or via
courier. Incomplete applications or applications received after due date (even dispatched through
courier) will not be accepted.
1. Relaxation in upper age limit may be granted to suitable candidates as per rules.
2. The quota for disable persons, minorities and women will be observed as per rules.
3. Degrees only from HEC recognized Universities/degree awarding Institutions will be considered.
4. Foreign degree holders must submit their equivalence certificate/(s) issued by the HEC, Pakistan.
5. The candidates applying on TTS are requested to submit the soft copies of their research publications.
6. Candidates presently working in Government, Semi Government and Autonomous Bodies must send
their applications through proper channel only. On-Line applications submitted without NOC /
Advance copy shall not be entertained.
7. Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
8. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier
Agency / Post Office / Telephonic message.
9. Experience, where prescribed, would include equivalent experience, in a profession or in the service
of an autonomous or semi-autonomous organization or well reputed private organization gained
after acquiring basic requisite qualification for the post.
10. The candidates who had already applied against the post of Professor (BS-21) of English and
Professor (BS-21) of Education did not require to apply again for the said post.
11. For Bank Road Campus only female candidates are eligible to apply.
12. University reserves the rights to increase/decrease or totally withdraw the vacancies without
assigning any reason.
13. University reserves the rights to conduct any test / screening for the shortlisting of candidates
University of Education, College Road, Township, Lahore-Pakistan.
Phone: 042-99262237; E-mail queries at email@example.com