Senior Librarian BPS-18 (Regular)
Age Limit : 30-45 (relaxable as per Govt. rules)
No of Posts: 01
Qualification / Experience:
Ph.D in library and information science with 2 years’ experience as librarian
Master’s degree (Foreign) or M.Phil from a Pakistani University in the relevant field with 4 years’ experience as Librarian
Master’s degree in library and information science (1st division ) with 6 years’ experience as librarian/ classifier/ Cataloguer in BPS-17
Librarian / Classifier / Cataloguer
Age Limit : 21-35 (relaxable as per Govt. rules)
No of Posts: 01
Qualification / Experience: Master’s Degree in Library and information Science (2nd Division)
1. The prescribed Application / Bio-data Form can be downloaded from the website of the University (http://www.gcwuf.edu.pk/) and should be submitted with demand draft as per following rates in favor of Treasurer, Government College Women University, Faisalabad:-
|Professor / Associate Professor
|Professor / Associate Professor
(BPS-18 & BPS -17)
|Candidates applying from Abroad|
|Rs. 3000/-||Rs. 5000/-||Rs. 2000/-||US $. 50/-|
However, the applicants desiring to have application form through post may obtain the same on written request along with self-addressed envelope of large size with Rs. 30/- postage stamps.
The candidates should apply separately on BPS / TTS
2. Advertisement can also be viewed at
3. Duly filled in application form must be supported with attested copies of domicile, educational testimonials / certificates, I.D. Card, three recent photographs and updated Curriculum Vitae (CV).
4. Incomplete or the applications received after due date will not be entertained.
5. The candidates for the positions of Professor and Associate Professor are required to submit Five (05) sets of applications and candidates for remaining posts are required to submit Three (03) sets on the prescribed Form along with attested copies of degrees, result cards, transcripts and certificates along with research publications. In case, degree has not been issued, a certificate to that effect signed by the Controller of Examinations might be accepted. In all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates those employers.
6. The candidates applying for more than one post shall submit separate Job Application Forms with necessary documents, complete in all respects.
7. The University reserves the right not to consider any application or not to fill any post without assigning any reason.
8. The candidate already in Service must apply through proper channel by the due date.
9. Certificate of Post-graduate teaching experience in the relevant subject, clearly mentioning the duration of Post-graduate teaching experience, and other experience certificates, duly issued by the concerned Competent Authority must be attached. No. advantage, whatsoever, would be given if Experience Certificates are not attached.
10. Complete applications must reach to the P.O Box No. 28 (GCWUF) GPO, Faisalabad by mail not later than 02-08-2018 (by hand application will not be accepted.)
1. As per University policy, the University reserves the right not to consider any application or fill any post without giving any reason. The advertisement NO. IPL-6014/IPL-12359 dated 14-12-2013, 16-05-2014 which has not been processed till date stand cancelled. The applicants of previous advertisements are requested to kindly submit fresh applications if interested for the above mentioned positions. However, such applicants need not to deposit the processing fee prescribed for the post.
2. The staff members who are working on contract / adhoc basis should apply against above regular positions.
3. 3 % quota will be reserved for disabled persons as per direction of Government of the Punjab. If the candidate is disabled he/she will have to submit a certificate from the Provincial Council for Rehabilitation of Disabled Persons of Social Welfare Department. However, the disabled persons are exempted from the condition of demand draft.
4. 5 % quota will be reserved for minorities (Non- Muslims) as per direction of Government of the Punjab.
5. Age relaxation in upper age limit as per direction of the Government of the Punjab.
6. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and short listing of the candidates shall be made in accordance with procedure laid down by the University.
7. Preference will be given to highly qualified / experienced candidates of public sector.
8. The Institution reserves the right to increase or decrease the No. of positions depending upon availability of the competent candidate and need of the university, the institution reserves the rights not to consider any application or fill the post without giving any reason.
9. The University is not responsible if call letters are delayed or not received due to any lapse of Courier Agency/Post Office/Telephonic message.
10. No TA/DA would be admissible when called for interview.
Government College Women University, Faisalabad