|Librarian (Post Graduate)||The incumbent will be responsible for making available the required books, journals and other collections to College students and faculty members. He/she will develop a system to ensure the quick access of library material to all||Masters or equivalent (16 years of education) in Library Information Sciences or equivalent with 02 years of relevant experience Candidate having the knowledge of library software i.e., KOHA and advanced research sources will be given preference|
|Archiving and Coordination (International Centre for Pakistani Writing in English- ICPWE)||The position will manage all the ICPWE activities such as scheduling & organizing meetings/events, maintaining the agenda, updating the records, creating reports & proposal, managing the ICPWE Website and Facebook, etc.. He/she will catalogue and archive the ICPWE resources and communicate through media modes, emails, and social media. The incumbent will be required to assist the Director and build relationship with the institutional, national, and international organizations.||Masters or equivalent (16 years of education) preferably in humanities, arts & literature with preferably 01 year of relevant experienceCandidate must have high level of technology and computer skills to efficiently manage all the operations such as video conferencing, presentations, & digitizing the available resources|
INSTRUCTIONS FOR ALL APPLICANTS:
- Only those candidates may apply who fulfill (he minimum eligibility criteria.
- The position applied for must be mentioned on top of the envelope.
- Candidates applying for more than one position should apply separately.
- Resume and cover letter along with attested copies of the following documents should be sent through registered mail on the address mentioned at the end:
- / Two passport size photographs, attested copies of CNIC and all relevant documents (experience letters, last drawn salary slip, domicile, medical/fitness certificate and other certificates mentioned in the resume)
*/ Name and detailed contact information of two referees.
- Junior Staff: Applicants are required to submit applications on prescribed JOB APPLICATION FORM, which may be downloaded from the College web site http://www.kinnaird.edu.pk/ or can be taken from Gate Office of the College.
- All degrees must be HEC recognized with no 3″1 division in the entire academic career.
- Part time, honorary, apprenticeship and internee experience will not be considered as work experience.
- Experience of only formal sector shall be recognized.
- Age of the applicant should be between 25-50 years for administrative staff.
- Candidates serving in Government/ Semi-Government and autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel accompanied by NOC from the employer and if selected will be responsible for getting themselves relieved properly from their departments on the specified date of joining.
- The Iast date for receipt of applications is June 27,2022.Late and incomplete applications i.e. without educational, professional and experience certificates etc. shall not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview/written test tor which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Candidature shall be cancelled at any stage due to incomplete/ wrong information.
- For all administrative positions the candidate must be computer proficient and should have English language proficiency in bolh oral & written communication.
Kinnaird College for Women reserves the rights not to fill/withdraw/withhold the appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
The Principal Kinnaird College for Women, 93-Jail Road, Lahore.