Apply by: Thursday, July 18, 2019
Incumbent will be responsible to work for institutional repository project, research support to prepare information products under the supervision of Head of the Department, Library.
- Metadata in institutional repository.
- Preparing Pakistan Periodical Index and uploading in DSpace.
- Preparing digital press clippings and uploading in DSpace.
- Preparing and publishing monthly library bulleting in hard and online.
- Assist in research support services.
- Preparer statistics for databases for analysis.
- Assist in preparing library brochures.
- Circulation and shelf reading.
- Any other responsibility assigned by the immediate supervisor or Head of the Department.
- Business hours often extend into the evenings and weekends to accommodate the needs of workloads and event schedules.
- Computer literate
- Literature searching
- English language skills
- Information Technology
- Library (technical)
- Web searching
- Problem Solving
- Customer orientation
- Hard Working
- Team Player
Qualification: Masters in Library and Information Science (first class/3.0 CGPA)Knowledge:
- Computer Literate
Experience (Minimum): Fresh
Apply at: email@example.com